The 2014 esIoT (Extending Seamlessly to the Internet of Things) will take place this year from July 2nd to the 4th in Birmingham, UK.
Taking place for the 3rd year the International Workshop provides a place to "elaborate on ideas and approaches to adapt, extend, or bridge the existing IoT building blocks, such as ETSI M2M, ZigBee, IPv6/6LoWPAN, RFID, and legacy networked embedded systems."
Tracks & Topics will include:
- Extending things to Internet through IPv6
- Web of Things
- Security, trust and Privacy
- RFID and end-devices Identification
- Performance modeling and network technologies
- Use Cases and Applications