The 3rd Annual #IoT Awards
A showcase of the year's best connected products & companies
Winners chosen across 12 diverse categories
Dec 16th - Nominations Open
Jan 15th - Nominations close & public voting begins
Jan 30th - Public voting closes
Jan 31st - Winners announced!
In each of the categories an Editor's Choice and two People's Choice winners will be selected.
- Professionals and students from around the world can each enter their projects/products for the awards.
- Your project must have been launched/released between Jan 1st, 2013 and Jan 1st, 2014.
- A project can be entered into multiple categories (where applicable).
- Everyone is invited to vote for their favorite IoT Award winners. The Award Committee reserves the right to discard any and all votes that it reasonably determines to be fraudulent or submitted by bots or other computer-generated voting applications.
- The final award winners will be determined based on the popular votes received through website voting and Postscapes Editors.