Bedford, United States Website
Shopperception provides consumer behavior information and insights at the shelf, in the store.
- Find out how powerful, easy and affordable the Shopperception solution is for market research
- New data + More information + Better knowledge = Great insights
- Lower your costs by using a massively available hardware technology.
- Add new and relevant metrics to your current shopper insights.
- Stop guessing about what happens on the store, start measuring real events.
- 7x24x365 operation. No more blanks and assumptions when you try to understand the shopper's behavior.
Real World A/B Tests: create new angles of analysis by comparing complete sets of data before and after changes (e.g.: different shelf layouts, new POS material, running POS promotions, etc.)
January 25, 2013
Shopperception Retail Shopper Behaviour Analysis
Understanding shopper behavior in physical stores is currently greatly limited, as compared to what
is available for ecommerce stores, by the availability of technology to automate the capturing of
comprehensive, representative and accurate data.
In the case of off-retail, field observations, virtual stores, eye tracking tools, face recognition tools, and
surveys only give incomplete, non-representative, and inaccurate data about a very small sample of
Point of sale analysis accurately captures the final outcome for all shoppers, but gives no insight into the
decisions that drove such outcome on the path to purchase.
Only shopperception provides a comprehensive and accurate view of the full visit. Shopperception
captures all interactions between shoppers and products, and behavior in the isles, for all shoppers.
Music: Prelude No. 16 by Chris Zabriskie (http://chriszabriskie.com)
Articles & Press