The 2012 International Conference on Innovative Mobile and Internet Services in Ubiquitous Computing (IMIS-2012) will be taking place in Palermo, Italy from July 4th to July 6th.
With the proliferation of wireless technologies and electronic devices, there is a fast growing interest in Ubiquitous and Pervasive Computing (UPC). UPC enables to create a human-oriented computing environment where computer chips are embedded in everyday objects and interact with physical world. Through UPC, people can get online even while moving around, thus having almost permanent access to their preferred services. With a great potential to revolutionize our lives, UPC also poses new research challenges. IMIS International Conference will focus on the challenges and solutions for UPC with an emphasis on innovative, mobile and internet services. The conference will provide an opportunity for academic and industry professionals to discuss the latest issues and progress in the area of UPC. The conference will publish high quality papers, which are closely related to the various theories and practical applications in UPC. In addition, we expect that the conference and its publications will be a trigger for further related research and technology improvements in this important subject.
List of Tracks
- Smart Spaces and Intelligent Environments
- Embedded Systems and Wearable Computers
- Context and Location-aware Computing
- Data Management in Pervasive systems
- Security, Trust and Privacy
- Energy Aware Pervasive Systems
- Knowledge Cities and Disaster Recovery
- Smartphone Applications for UPC
- Modeling, Simulation and Performance in UPC
- Internet, Wireless and Mobile Networks for UPC
- Distributed System and Cloud Computing
- Social Network Services
Learn more about the event at: http://voyager.ce.fit.ac.jp/conf/imis/2012/index.html