Below we look at a few of the projects driving this trend.
Tools // Hardware // Presentation & Articles
Mosca is a node.js mqtt broker, which can be used: Standalone or Embedded in another Node.js application
"Firmata based Arduino Framework"
"NodeBots are robots that are controlled by node.js."
"Node.js package to access serial ports for reading and writing'
"Arduino framework for node.js"
"Evented Arduino and Node.js"
"Awesome home automation with Raspberry PI and Arduino using Node.js, MongoDB, HTML5 and Websockets"
- Video: Realtime Hardware with Node.js - Emily Rose
- Getting Physical: Networked Hardware with Node.js - Ted Hayes
- Video: My Sensors Love Node.js - Ward Cunningham
- An Internet Of Things System – How To Build It Faster - Matteo Collina
- Using Node-RED to scan for BLE devices - Charalampos Doukas