The following Channel Guide will:
- Provide overview of currently available tools and frameworks.
- Help narrow down the right project fit based on hardware boards and spec comparison.
- List out tutorials and featured projects to help get you started.
CHIRIMEN - A Mozilla community Project
An open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IOT product within a few Lua script lines
Mosca is a node.js mqtt broker, which can be used: Standalone or Embedded in another Node.js application
"Firmata based Arduino Framework"
"NodeBots are robots that are controlled by node.js."
"Node.js package to access serial ports for reading and writing'
"Arduino framework for node.js"
"Evented Arduino and Node.js"
"Awesome home automation with Raspberry PI and Arduino using Node.js, MongoDB, HTML5 and Websockets"
- Video: Realtime Hardware with Node.js - Emily Rose
- Getting Physical: Networked Hardware with Node.js - Ted Hayes
- Video: My Sensors Love Node.js - Ward Cunningham
- An Internet Of Things System – How To Build It Faster - Matteo Collina
- Using Node-RED to scan for BLE devices - Charalampos Doukas