ThingsCon is a two-day conference focused on "Taking the Maker Movement to the next level"
Hosted on May 2nd and 3rd in Berlin the event will feature talks and workshops focused on the future of the hardware business ranging from Internet of Things and connected devices to 3D printing and new manufacturing techniques.
- Alexandra Deschamps-Sonsino (Good Night Lamp)
- Brady Forrest (Highway1)
- Louisa Heinrich (Superhuman)
- Matt Webb (BERGCloud), Emily Brooke (BLAZE),
- Usman Haque (Umbrellium, formerly Pachube/Xively),
- Bethany Koby (Technology Will Save Us),
- Matt Biddulph (Product Club, formerly Nokia/Dopplr) and many more.
"We expect about 250 founders, entrepreneurs, innovators, startups, investors, tinkerers going pro, engineers, designers and software developers at the core event, plus several hundred more at satellite events. Topics covered include: designing for hardware and IoT products; engineering, electronics and technology; integration of hardware products and software services; business models, scaling, manufacturing and finance; tools of the trade; and lots of insights and experiences from the field."
More details about the event can be found at: Thingscon.com