Best Key Finder Tags
Find and compare the best wireless key finders. Stop theft, get proximity alerts, and track via Android or iOS smartphone.
Ever wanted to give yourself a "real-world search bar" to easily find misplaced items, like keys and TV remotes? Now you can, with location sensors that attach to your stuff as key fobs or stick-on tags.
These simple devices use short-range signals like Bluetooth to digitally tether critical items to your smartphone. You'll get an instant alert if you start to leave something behind, and a mobile app will guide you back toward the wayward object. Many devices can chirp, beep, bleat or otherwise make noise to reveal their location, and some even feature GPS and an independent cellular data connection to report their location from just about anywhere on Earth.
The following Channel Guide will help you:
- Determine which connectivity type you need for best tracking and coverage (WiFi, Bluetooth, or GSM Cellular)
- Get app reviews, and see if the finder app can work with your Android or iPhone.
- Filter based on monthly fees, or if the item tracker has additional social or alert features.
"Lose less of everything, including your valuable time."
- Tile's Bluetooth range is up to 100 ft. Bluetooth is most effective at the 30 ft range, depending on the environment.
- Loudly ring a lost item from the app and find it by sound.
- Find your phone. Press Tile to make your phone ring—even if it’s on silent.
Open Source / DIY Tag